In case you missed our five-day Culinary Carnival e-course on the true history, food, real costumes, masks and luxurious banquets of Carnival in Venice today and in the past, we have written an e-book featuring these topics. The e-book will be online from 3 February 2016 – stay tuned!!Carnival was a style of life in Venice for 700 years, but to us today, it’s partly forgotten heritage. There’s so much more to know, also about the delicious food traditions and fashion, perfumes and balls and banquets. There are some similarities of this year’s edition with the grand past of the Serenissima – you’ll discover in our new e-book !! With the book you will also get access to a Our Carnival Library, a protected space on my website Cucina Speziata, where you can download many reading materials, useful travel links, historical notes.
Your perspective of Venice and her Carnival traditions will thoroughly change – promised!
What you will learn in your e-book (EUR 6.90):
- History: The origins of Carnival in Venice – tales of the year 1072
- Beauty: Carnival fashion and beauty styling, today and in the past
- Carnival fashion style
- A Culinary Carnival Itinerary
- Venetian Carnival pastries: The original recipe for fritole and fritole nere – black fritelles
- Roses, spritz and oranges – Carnival ingredients
- Fragrant winter breakfast at Caffé Florian
- Luxurious Carnival menus
- Coffeehouse culture
- The art of banquets – the incredible lunch served to the French King Henry III in 1594, currently re-enacted at the tese di Arsenale
- Sumptuous table decorations
- Travel tips and Venet Carnival language
- The secret language of the masks (recognize true from false)
- The scents of Carnival – flower bouquets, blossoms tea, winter cocktails and the first chai tea recipe in Europe !!
- Many easy recipes for you and information to prepare your trip to Carnival in Venice.
Quisque vitae dapibus leo. Morbi dictum, lectus ut scelerisque mattis, eros lacus mollis metus, nec vulputate sem est non elit. Curabitur rutrum vestibulum vehicula. in tortor est.
Morbi di ctum, lectus ut scelerisque mattis, eros lacus mollis metus, nec vulputate sem est non elit. Curabitur rutrum vestibulum vehicula. Maecenas in tortor est. Nunc eget fringilla justo. Ut faucibus dolor dapibus, convallis tortor in, scelerisque diam. Nulla feugiat enim sit amet erat faucibus mollis. Maecenas tincidunt arcu quis arcu tempor, ac rutrum elit ornare.
“Everything you can imagine is real”