La Venessiana was mentioned on and invited to contribute to the following projects, books, food+travel websites. Our recipes were even cooked at a summer solstice dinner in Portland, Oregon. Our latest contribution is the Venice Travel Tips in “Where Should I Travel in 2018”, published on Tourradar’s Blog Days To Come ( >> find out more here).
- TasteAtlas Italy: Eating Authentic and Traditional Food in Venice | Food Writing and Photography | March 2018 ff
- Tourradar – Days To Come | Where Should I Travel in 2018 | Venice Tips | January 2018
- The Simple Things | My City – September in Venice | Article and Photography | UK | September 2017
- Dream of Venice | Dream of Venice Architecture – Venice, the humane city | Book Back Cover Quote | USA | May 2016
- Dream of Venice | Dream of Venice | Book Review | USA | April 2015
- Go Euro | Three things to do in Venice that are unusual | Article and Photography | London, UK | October 2016
- The Liquid Press | La Storia dei Dolci Veneziani | Article | Venice, Italy | May 2016
- Sposarsi A Venezia | Wedding Exhibition at Westin Grand Hotel | Photography | Venice, Italy | March 2016
- Travel and Leisure – Time Magazine | Breakfast tips in the Unknown Venice | Photography | New York, USA | November 2016
Features and Mentions
- Ann Amato-Zorich | A Venetian Summer Solstice Dinner | Event Styling and Menu | Portland, Oregon, USA | Summer 2016
- The Smell of Friday | Somewhere … Venezia | Italy | September 2015
- City of Venice – Tourist Office | Instagram Feed – Spring in Venice | Photography | Venice, Italy | April 2017
- A Guest in Venice – Venice Hotel Association | Various Features of Blog and Photography | Venice, Italy | 2015-2017
Meet us here: La Venessiana Behind the Scenes – Our First Year of Blogging about Venice. If you would like to work with us, click here to get in touch !