Contributions and Interviews
- Venice Rising Book Project – Acqua Granda, Pandemic, Rebirth: The Yellow Rose of Venice | Contributor | June 2020
- Joe Minihane on CNN Travel: Can Overtourism be stopped in its Tracks? | Interview | June 2019
- JoAnn Locktov on Ytali Magazine: The Edible Treasures of Venice| Interview (EN) | April 2019
- JoAnn Locktov on Ytali Magazine: Venezia – Tesori da Mangiare | Interview (IT) | April 2019
- Kathleen-Ann González: First Spritz is Free | Venice Storytelling | Paradise Garden: Where Can I Find the Real Venice | July 2018
- TasteAtlas Venice / Italy: Restaurant Tips and Photography | Authentic and Traditional Food in Venice | March 2018 ff
- Tourradar – Days To Come | Where Should I Travel in 2018 | Venice Tips | January 2018
- The Simple Things | My City – September in Venice | Article and Photography | UK | September 2017
- Dream of Venice | Dream of Venice Architecture – Venice, the Humane City | Book Back Cover Quote | USA | May 2016
- Go Euro | Three things to do in Venice that are unusual | Article and Photography | London, UK | October 2016
- The Liquid Press | La Storia dei Dolci Veneziani | Article | Venice, Italy | May 2016
- Sposarsi A Venezia | Wedding Exhibition at the Westin Grand Hotel | Visual Story Telling and Photography | Venice, Italy | March 2016
- Travel and Leisure – Time Magazine | Breakfast Tips in Secret Venice | Photography | New York, USA | November 2016
Features and Mentions
- Ann Amato-Zorich | A Venetian Summer Solstice Dinner | Event Styling and Menu | Portland, Oregon, USA | June 2016
- Dream of Venice
- The Smell of Friday | Somewhere … Venezia | Italy | September 2015
- City of Venice – Tourist Office | Instagram Feed – Spring in Venice | Photography | Venice, Italy | April 2017
- Dream of Venice Architecture | Book Review Feature | USA | July 2017
- A Guest in Venice – Venice Hotel Association | Seasonal Photography and Travel Tips | Venice, Italy | 2015-2018
- Kathleen Ann González | First Spritz is Free | USA | July 2018
- Elizabeth Salthouse on L’italo Americano | The First Spritz is Free – Confessions of Venice Addicts | USA | August 2018
Download our Press Kit: Autumn 2019 below. If you would like to work with us, please contact us HERE.
from our portfolio (work with partners)
CASE STUDY 1. PHOTOSHOOTING IN THE MOST SCENIC SPOTS IN VENICE; HOTEL EUROPA REGINA – THE LIQUID PRESS – FEEL VENETO
Giardini Veneziani Instameet Features
Feel Veneto – The Liquid Press
Giuseppe Boscaro, Anna Toniolo
I feature the various meetings (Instameets) of our Venetian Instagram Group Instatellers / Feel Veneto on the blog and on social media channels. Examples include a wedding exhibition at a Venetian luxury hotel (Europa Regina), secret garden meetings, interviews with Venetian artists and garden experts.
CASE STUDY 2. BOOK REVIEW + INTERVIEW: JOANN LOCKTOV – RICCARDO DE CAL: DREAM OF VENICE ARCHITECTURE
Book Review and Interview
Dream of Venice Architecture
JoAnn Locktov / Bella Figura Publications
Amongst the first major projecst on the blog was a book review of JoAnn Locktov’s second book. The review also includes an interview with the publisher, JoAnn Locktov, and photographer, Riccardo de Cal. All book reviews are promoted on our social channels, and on a dedicated page on the blog.
CASE STUDY 3. COPYWRITING + PHOTOGRAPHY: THE SIMPLE THINGS MAGAZINE (UK): MY CITY VENICE: SEPTEMBER IMPRESSIONS
Magazine Article + Images
The Simple Things
Lifestyle and Slow Living Magazine, UK
The editor of the Simple Things, a Lifestyle, DIY and Slow Food Magazine based in London, approached us in June 2017 to prepare an article in their series “My City”, including seasonal photography of Venice. Both La Venessiana and The Simple Things promoted the article for several months on their websites and social media channels. 158 new subscribers were referred to our email list, and 72 readers approached us personally for more in-depth information on autumn in Venice.
CASE STUDY 4. BOOK REVIEW + INTERVIEW: JOANN LOCKTOV – RICCARDO DE CAL: DREAM OF VENICE ARCHITECTURE
Book Giveaway and Review
Dream of Venice in Black and White
JoAnn Locktov / Bella Figura Publications
October 2018 (8.6k impressions)
Our first give-away hosted on La Venessiana, embedded in our review blog article of JoAnn Locktov’s latest book, Dream of Venice in Black and White. We would like to thank JoAnn Locktov for sending a copy of the book to the winner, who was Venetian, by the way! Almost half of participants in the book give-away were based in the Venice region. In addition to the book give-away, we also prepared a special page on the blog containing all reviews of the Dream of Venice Book Family.
We love doing reviews of books on Venice and the Mediterranean, slow food, heritage, and sustainable tourism. Examples: Dream of Venice, Judith Harris, Salvatore Settis.
- Review + background research
- Write and publish the review
- Share the review on social media
For book authors and artisans in Venice. We’d love to share your product or book on Venice on the blog, and include a give-away. Example: Dream of Venice in Black and White.
- Review and background research
- Publish blog post + social sharing
- Organizing the give-away
Research + Copywriting
We offer writing guest posts, or blog posts for your website in case you focus on Venice, Italy, slow travel, food, history, and business. Italian, German, English, French. Example: The Liquid Press.
- In-depth Research
- Writing the Blog Post
- Sharing on my social media
I specialize in food and landscape photography. So far, I took >30,000 images of Venice. Work examples: The Liquid Press; Travel and Leisure; The Simple Things. Detourism; A Guest in Venice.
- Selecting appropriate images
- Editing with Adobe software
- Minimum bundle of 10 images
On Facebook, we share at least one food post and travel/history post from our blog per week, plus more resources and articles dedicated to slow food and travel in Venice from friends and other blogs on Venice. We also run campaigns, such as “20 Facts you didn’t Know About Venice”
I post on Twitter often, several tweets per day. I share links to Venice and heritage-related information, recipes, but also other topics, related to building a business in Venice, sustainable initiatives, the environment, Lagoon stewardship, and of course, our culinary culture.
Several times a week, I share seasonal stories of Venice on Instagram, food and garden images, and features of the Venetian Instatellers group. La Venessiana’s hashtag is #veneziadatoccare (touching Venice). We run a second Instagram account, Cucina Speziata, on historical recipes.